Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Progress.....slow, but steady

I started a new online Biggest Loser challenge on June 13th, and to be brutally honest, my progress has been slow, but steady.  But, since then, I've lost just under 6 lbs.  Yay me!  I know it's only been two weeks, but celebrating the small things helps keep me motivated.  While I haven't gotten a ton of exercise in, I've been increasing my water intake to a minimum of 64 oz each day.  I've also been spending more time in the kitchen chopping away, preparing lots of travel snacks like cucumbers, carrots, snow peas, apples, grapes, pretty much anything I can put into a lunch box and keep in the car since I'm in the car a lot more this month with softball games, baseball games and practices.  And, I've really made it a point to steer away from bread products.  Not always successful with that one, but I guess it could be worse.  Another goal I'm working on is only eating when I'm truly hungry, and stopping when I feel full.  So, as we near this holiday weekend, I'm going to raise a glass (of water) and drink to sticking to my goals.  Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment